May 18-19Grapevine (Dallas), TX
"the aquage masterclass academy will transform a stylist
from 'good' to 'exceptional' "
- Kimberly Dickman
"such an inspiring + motivating experience.
it made me love our amazing industry even more"
- Kerri Unger
"it will give you more confidence, a greater degree of creativity
and appreciation of the industry"
- Wendy Campbell
intensive long hair dressing
with top Aquage educators and salon owners, Ann Bray, Shelly Devlin, Heaven Padgett and more!
- You’ll learn how to create modern, editorial, randomly-gathered and deconstructed long hair styles
- Innovative textural transformation techniques using thermal tools
- Structural backcombing techniques to create dramatic, polished, glamorous updo’s
- Simple, easy tricks to securing and achieving flawless, smooth updo’s
PLUS, bonus image-making class:
with industry guru, master hairdresser and photographer, Luis Alvarez
- Find out what makes people STOP & LOOK at your work– you’ll never look at a magazine the same way!
- Learn how to create images of your own work to brand yourself, your salon and enter contests like North American Hairstyling Awards
with industry masters and top salon owners, Eric Fisher and Shawna Parvin
- Learn to create, geographic underlying structure that give long haircuts lasting form
- Internally deconstruct shapes with transformational layering techniques
- Advanced graduation techniques from mid-length to short hair that accentuate the head shape
- Secrets for achieving ultimate fluidity and blending through disconnection
PLUS, bonus business-building class
with uber successful salon and business owner, Eric Fisher
- Elevate your customer service and turn creativity into profitability!
- NOT JUST FOR SALON OWNERS, Eric will motivate and inspire you to think in new ways, see new opportunities!